Wednesday, October 26, 2016

A few quotes that make me Happy.

So, being a writer type, I have sent out a call to my fellow writers and asked for their opinions on the next novel coming up. 

The responses so far please me, in much the same way that the Grand canyon is sort of a deep hole in the ground. 




“James A. Moore is the new prince of grimdark fantasy. His work is full of dark philosophy and savage violence, desperate warriors and capricious gods. This is fantasy for people who like to wander nighttime forests and scream at the moon. Exhilarating as hell."
—Christopher Golden, New York Times bestselling author of SNOWBLIND and ARARAT


And also

“Gripping, horrific, and unique, James Moore continues to be a winner, whatever genre he’s writing in. Well worth your time.”
– Seanan McGuire, New York Times bestselling author of the InCryptid and Toby Daye series



I am grinning ear-to-ear.



4 comments:

  1. Good Evening. I know this is not the right place to contact you but I wanted to thank you.

    About 12 years ago, me and my best friends were on a road trip and we were talking and playing werewolf the apocalypse on every stop that we could. I never fancied much the Werewolf the Apocalypse garous. One of the guys then showed me the artbook and i saw the Nuwisha's. That small revelation made the trip change and turn inside out.
    the ST told me abit about them while we were going through the desert and while listening to Red Hot Chili Pepper's and Pearl Jam's Even Flow.

    As soon as i got back home i started to investigate and now, after almost 12 years i got a physical copy of Nuwisha. Thanks for allowing the tricksters be tricksters. Cheers lad!.

    P.S I might tatto the Nuwisha Glyph ;)

    Signing out: Mario. Player of nuwisha for almost 12 years (Playing as Joe Torienark )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank YOU, my friend it's always heartening to hear that something I wrote means something to a reader. I love the Nuwisha! All the best,

      Jim

      Delete