Tuesday, April 5, 2016

The Court Of The Dead


So I had to get permission to talk about this: I'm exceedingly happy about it. Okay, so I have a story that runs just a little over 20,000 words that I just finished. It's not a normal story. It's for the Court of the Dead. I saw this a while back and kept getting drawn more and more into the side stories, comics, and notes about the brainstorm of Sideshow Collectibles. They normally do extremely cool media tie-ins but this is all new and original and how could i NOT want to be part of this? So I hinted, whined, begged, you know, as writers do, and finally they said I could play in their sandbox. 
When and where the story comes out? No idea yet but I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, take a look at this site and you can join me in the drooling department.




No comments:

Post a Comment