Friday, August 22, 2014

ALIEN: SEA OF SORROWS The OTHER cover.

Alejandro Colucci, the man who did the amazing covers for SEVEN FORGES and THE BLASTED LANDS was kind enough to send me a wonderful digital gift. He shot me an alternate cover for ALIEN: SEA OF SORROWS that he basically assembled just for me. To be fair the artwork already existed. He'd done the piece a few years back as a sort of homage to H.R. Giger, the man who designed the visual appearance of the Xenomorph in the first place.

But after he and I started discussing projects we'd like to work on together, he sent me the artwork as a mock up cover for my novel. I was stunned and I was also delighted when he said I could share. If you want to see more of his beautiful artwork (and you should because, hello, beautiful artwork) you can find it here, and here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment