Sunday, July 6, 2014

Amazon Number One!

Well, sort of.

SEVEN FORGES, for however brief a moment, is currently number one in sales on Amazon in the categories of EPIC FANTASY and DARK FANTASY. Trust me, I never thought I'd see the day. Part of that, I have no doubt, is driven by the sale price that popped up on Amazon of $1.99 for the Kindle edition.

Know what? I don't care. It still feels good and I'm going to enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Currently the book is also #93 out of the top 100 Paid In Kindle Store. I like that number. It has several less digits than I'm used to seeing.

Aside from that my other big news of the day, in case I forgot to post it previously, is that AVP GALAXY (That's ALIEN VS PREDATOR GALAXY.) has an interview with me that is up and live. They also have an exclusive look at the first scene in the book ALIEN: SEA OF SORROWS. You can find the interview right here.

You can preorder SEA OF SORROWS, which is due out on July 25th, right here.

One more for you: If you go over to Goodreads and take a look at this link, you can enter to win a free copy of ALIEN: SEA OF SORROWS, courtesy of Titan Books, the lovely publishers of the book.

I am pleased.





No comments:

Post a Comment