Monday, November 11, 2013

Alien: Sea of Sorrows

So I mentioned it before and now I have a cover. ALIEN: SEA OF SORROWS is my novel set in the ALIEN universe. The first book in the loosely formed trilogy (Each stands alone as a separate book, but together they tell a bigger story) is Tim Lebbon's ALIEN: OUT OF THE SHADOWS. And after that is my novel and lastly there's Christopher Golden's ALIEN: RIVER OF PAIN.



And just because I can, here's a picture of me and the other two gents in our tuxedos.




The Alien film franchise has been embraced by sci-fi fans around the world. The series stars Lieutenant Ellen Ripley and her battles with the deadly Xenomorph commonly referred to as the Alien. Continuing the groundbreaking story from ALIEN: OUT OF THE SHADOWS by Tim Lebbon, this novel will reveal Ripley's legacy, as her descendants continue to be harried by the Weyland-Yutani Corporation in their unceasing effort to weaponize the aliens.

Produced by Twentieth Century Fox, the franchise launched with the release of the 1979 film, Alien. The film led to three very successful movie sequels, numerous books, comics and video game spinoffs. This second novel and its two tightly plotted tie-ins will directly relate to the first two films of the franchise, expanding the canon like never before. 

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Just curious...feeling a need to preorder this book...but tell me, talented author, does this second book mention/include the character Cpl. Dwayne Hicks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! Can you Plz Plz tell me if this second book has Hicks in it anywhere? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jeanbird! Sorry, I thought I'd responded. No, sadly, no Hicks. SEA OF SORROWS takes place several hundred years in the future from ALIEN and ALIENS despite their intimate connection. The third book, however….

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, no prob! I am DEFINITELY going to read your book, since you are obviously an awesome writer, but now I have to ask... what about Hicks in the third book? You've planted a seed!

    ReplyDelete