Monday, October 28, 2013

Just a reminder....


Book Signing...London

This is kind of a cool thing for me. Trust me, I never thought it would happen. But in a few months I'm going over to London, England and while I'm there, I'm going to the Forbidden Planet Bookstore (Ever been to a Forbidden Planet Bookstore? I've been to one. In New York. I have NO IDEA if they are affiliated. It was paradise on Earth. But this is LONDON, which I am told is THE Forbidden Planet Bookstore.) And while I'm there, several other authors and yours truly will settle in for an hour or so and sign copies of our books for anyone who would like to get them signed.

Had you asked me four months ago if I would ever do a signing in London I would have explained that it was really far more likely that swine would spontaneously generate wings and immediately take to the skies.

So, yeah, I'm delighted by this. Here are the details: http://angryrobotbooks.com/2013/08/taking-over-the-planet/

And here's the link at the actual Forbidden Planet Bookstore Site.



This will take place on October 31st. Halloween just got even cooler.


2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time, Jim. I've been to that Forbidden Planet and it is indeed something to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This alone would make the trip for me, my friend. But there's also that Jack The Ripper tour to consider.... :)

    ReplyDelete