Thursday, September 19, 2013

Blurbs and more

"Loved it! James A. Moore has an exciting and inventive fantasy here that kept me turning pages and left me wanting more!" --Linda Robertson, Author of the Persephone Alcmedi Series.

I got a few nice reviews lately and the very latest of them can be found here. Possibly my favorite quote is "I finished Severn Forges in four nights, staying up later than I should to do so. It’s not often I’ll stop and reread a scene, but I did more than once. I’m looking forward to see where Moore takes the story next."

And while we're on the subject of quotes that don't hurt my feelings: "George R.R. Martin fans willing to settle for a less sophisticated plotline may enjoy this well-written epic fantasy series kickoff." --Publisher's Weekly, 8/19/2013

I am pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment