Thursday, August 29, 2013

V-WARS: BLOOD AND FIRE

From Jonathan Maberry: "VAMPIRE NEWS! IDW had just greenlit a sequel to V-WARS (the shared-world vampires-are-damn-scary anthology I edited). V-WARS: BLOOD AND FIRE will feature all new stories set during the heat of an all-out battle between humans and vampires. The lineup will include the continuation of some storylines from book 1 as well as five new storylines with new top-shelf authors."

I am one of the continuing storylines. That is to say I'll be writing one of them. 


I am delighted. There will also be a comic book series written by Jonathan Maberry, with an artist to be announced. Who knows, maybe I'll get to write a fill in issue. A fella can dream, right? 


No new cover yet, but here's a look at the old one for you. 






And of course, you can pick up V-Wars, the first in the volume, right here.


No comments:

Post a Comment