Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A little teaser: Tim Lebbon, James A. Moore and Christopher Golden

Chris Golden posted this on Facebook and I found it delightful. So here it is for anyone who hasn't gone over there to look at the hints.
Someone getting the right answer just might be in line for a little surprise in the mail. Time will tell. 

"Another bit of info about the licensed project that Tim LebbonJames A. Moore and I are working on--it's three novels. Tim is doing the first. Jim is doing the second. I am writing the third. The studio involved has approved stories that are tied to the original material more closely than ever before, inspired by ideas from someone, believe it or not, involved in the originals. Though there are three books, and they are definitely interrelated, they are NOT a trilogy."

1 comment:

  1. I knew it. you're finally doing that Gone with the Wind sequel! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete