Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Heath Lowrance's THE SPIDER TRIBE

I don't normally do reviews, but now and then I read something I think everyone should know about. Heath Lowrance has a new one out and I did a quick review on Amazon.com. It reads just like what I wrote below, because that's where I published the review.

Heath Lowrance continues to please and surprise me. I am always pleased when I come across a writer with a strong, original voice and I am always pleasantly surprised when that voice also has the ability to come up with new and interesting stories. Lowrance does both each and every time I've read him to date. The Spider Tribe is no exception: Hawthorne is hero worthy of Robert E. Howard, strong and angry and determined. He is also, as all heroes should be, properly flawed. I look forward to the next book in the Hawthorne series and if I could claim any complaint it is merely this: Lowrance should write many more Hawthorne tales and he should do it sooner rather than later as I am already impatiently awaiting the next in the series. James A. Moore, author of DEEPER.

No comments:

Post a Comment