Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dinner For One

Those of you who've been following me on Facebook, Twitter et al, already know of the series of essays I've done over the last couple of years called DINNER FOR ONE. The essays deal with the passing of my wife and how I've dealt with the radical changes in my life brought about by that event.

Well, a strange thing happened after I started writing them> People started reading the essays. From time to time I had readers commenting and more than a few suggested that the essays should be compiled. That's going to happen. The 34 separate essays have been edited, sorted and put together into one book. When will it come out? Not sure yet, but it will be available.

That said, the essays are still available for perusal should anyone feel the need. You just have to go to my website, www.jamesamoorebooks.com and go to the section called Dinner for One. Because the book has be requested so often, it will be made available as a print and ebook. That doesn't mean I'm taking it down from my site. As I haves said before and likely will again, if someone reads the essays and finds comfort from them, then l can only be happy for that fact. To that end, it'll always be available on the site as long as I have a say in the matter.

It is what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment